Celebrating Christmas can be fun but not until you realise that your evaporative cooler cleaning systems are down this Summer. Routine maintenance and regular evaporative cooler cleaning are indispensable at least once a month to keep your coolers hygienic and functional.
Be sure not to overlook any parts of your coolers (the pads, filters, reservoir and pump) to ensure a healthy airflow while maximising the lifespan of your evaporative duct cleaning system to the fullest. Find it overwhelming?
Just leave everything to us. We are on it.
How to Clean Portable Evaporative Cooler
Here we have compiled a list of top tips for evaporative cooler cleaning. Basically, the cleaning and maintenance process for a portable evaporative cooler can be divided into 4 main parts, i.e. the water tank, the cooling pads, the exterior of the portable air cooler and the mechanical parts.
1. Drain and clean the water tank
2. Clean / replace the cooling pads
Also known as the heat exchangers, cooling pads require cleaning as regular as once a month.
Generally, the replacement of cooling pads on an annual term is not necessary but it all goes down to your usage of the evaporative cooler. The quality of the water supply also gives major impacts on the lifespan.
3. Clean the exterior of the evaporative cooler
Evaporative coolers can produce musty smells after some time of use. Thus, it is a good idea to clean the evaporative cooler body and the filters to eliminate bad odours.
Always remember to perform refitting only after the components are dry to prevent electricity leak.
4. Inspect the mechanical parts
Why Clean and Maintain Your Air Con?
Evaporative cooler cleaning doesn’t only deliver a hygienic air conditioner, there are many more benefits you get from this.
- Fresher and healthier indoor air quality,
- Improved air conditioner efficiency,
- Extended air cooler lifespan,
- Reduced carbon footprint,
- Reduced electricity bills,
- Lower chances of future high-cost repair or replacement.
5 Good Reasons to Have Your Ducts Cleaned by the Most Trusted in the Business
You don’t need a professional to clean your aircon filters because it’s a simple DIY job that can be completed in a matter of minutes. However, remember to pair it with a comprehensive evaporative cooler cleaning service at least once a year because …
- The electrical components (such as filter drum and coils) in the cooler can be complicated to deal with.
- Professionals are equipped with specific knowledge to inspect and clean.
- Professionals have the right tools to enhance the outcome.
- Professionals are proficient in troubleshooting and fixing any problem during the cleaning process.
- Professionals adhere to the Industrial Standard Guidelines and Code of Ethics.
In short, there is something anyone can attempt but there is something you want a professional for. If you’re in a real quandary over what cleaning frequency is best for your needs, feel free to ring us up.
Why Duct Mates Always Satisfy Their Clients
If you’ve been toing and froing on evaporative cooler cleaning all this while, give DuctMates a try and experience our service on your own. We’ll never let you down, just as how we serve our past clients.
Why customers are always satisfied with DuctMates ?
- We are the finest in the industry to clean your ducts
- Without making a mess, clean your system! You can expect an exceptional job with minimum
stress thanks to the newest duct cleaning technology and cutting edge equipment
- With years of experienced expertise in commercial & residential duct cleaning
- Peace of mind — we have fully insured public liability coverage
- Trusted technicians
- Quality duct cleaning at an affordable price – Our rates are reasonable, competitive, and cost-
- Service is simple – just contact us at 1300 238 287 or send us an email. Any questions you have
about air conditioning cleaning and duct maintenance will be answered by our helpful crew
- There are no hidden fees – the cost of duct cleaning is decided before you order our services
- We take debit cards, credit cards, bank checks, and cash for easy payment
- We offer a 100% satisfaction in customer experience
How much does it cost to service an evaporative cooler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Cleaning the air conditioning ducts and filters is necessary in order to:
- Make your evaporative cooler more efficient.
- Prevent the accumulation of silt, fungi, and algae inside the unit, ensuring sanitary airflow in
your house. Fungi and bacteria may be able to proliferate in stagnant water.
- Remove sludge, bad water, and other water quality issues to prevent them from becoming a
- Leading Experts With Long Years of Experience
- Premium After Sales Customer Care
- No Contractors Used
- Business Award Winners
- Leading Customer Relationship Management System
- Service Agent for Leading Brands
Before & After
Here are some examples of Duct and Evaporative Cleaning works, before and after.
We live in an older home with dirty ductwork and vents. It didn't take nearly as long as I anticipated, and it wasn't at all dirty. Very professional and comprehensive.
Living a healthy lifestyle, my air ducts and dryer vent were cleaned by DuctMates. The price and quality were both excellent. They were really clean and kind, and they patiently answered all of my concerns and guided me through the entire procedure. I didn't even have to request a before and after photograph. I was very happy with this company.
Extremely pleased with the service, which was competent and friendly, as well as convenient and simple. Happy to connect with the service personnel who cleaned my ducts. They arrived on time and finished the task without attempting to promote any further services.
Fresh clean air is a must
Please fill in as much information as possible to receive a personalised quote from our local friendly customer service representative for professional duct cleaning. You can also search online with “duct cleaner near me” and contact us online.